Monday, November 10, 2008

Key West, Here I Come!

Well, not me (I wish!), my artwork.

I have to gallery sit at the coop today so I won't be in the studio. I will miss my paints and canvases, but I will bring my sketchpad and hopefully jot down an idea or two.
On my way to the gallery I have to stop by the post office to ship a few paintings to Key West Art Bar. They will now be representing me in Key West and I couldn't be happier about it!
I love what owner, Barb Grob, has going down there (watch the video on their site). She is an artist (sculptress) herself and full of ideas and creative energy! I hope to visit in person at some point.

The following pieces are being shipped today:


Pueblo Dormido (Sleeping Town)
Acrylic on canvas/24x30"


Green Lounge
Acrylic on canvas/16x20"


Reclining Red
Acrylic on canvas/18x24"

No comments: