Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't think that in all of my drunken rejoicing...

I missed the fact that, in a clear attempt to be fashion forward, my beautiful First Lady took a few steps back with her wardrobe.

I LOVE her style, but that dress was...well, it was not so much the dress as the styling of it.

How does a black band around your waist manage to make you look thicker? Throw a cardigan on top...it'll do the trick. Ouch! Oh and don't forget to wear almost-flats.



This Narciso Rodriguez dress is clearly intended to be a femme fatale-type number. NOT the kind of dress you want to try and "mom"-down.

That's ok. I still worship her! She's allowed a few mis-steps. She will be our next First Lady fashion icon regardless!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE WEARS TO THE INAUGURATION!!!

No comments: