Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend Flashbacks!

As a lil' bitty gay, I couldn't decide if I wanted to marry or be Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman (I faced the same dilemma with Jacklyn Smith).
Things always seemed a bit clearer once Steve Trevor (Lyle Waggoner) came on screen, but still...

Wonder Woman's camp value still holds up today (Get the dvd's, you'll laugh your ass off!) and the show has, arguably, the best theme song EVER!


In your satin tights
Fighting for your rights
And the old Red, White and Bluuue!

Have finer lyrics ever been written???
I think not.

2 comments:

PurpleTrekkie said...

LOL.. I had zero interest in him then (I was 5, he was 40), but, I see your point [now] ~ Lyle was fine back in the day ;-)

Anonymous said...

I've always had a thing for Carolyn Jones... Morticia in the Addams Family.