Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Make it Work!

Project Runway is back! Yay!
Yes, I'm just a sucker for Tim Gunn and Nina Garcia! Even that designing orange, Michael Kors, but mostly for a reality show competition that actually focuses on creativity rather than who can play the biggest skank.

Gristedes Grocery Challenge:



My favorite challenge look came from Kenley. I thought it was the most wearable, while still using unconventional materials. And the one that looked to me the most like a "real" garment.

Jerry being sent home was dead-on. When asked who would wear his outfit and when, he said it was for a "night out on the town".
On a date with Jeffrey Dahmer, perhaps!


Hi I'm here to dismember you!


Early Favorites
Designers: Daniel and Kotor
Models: Shannone, Alex and Katrina

No comments: