Monday, April 25, 2016

May U Live 2 See the Dawn

I've written so many times about my icon of icons, Prince. If you are a long time reader of this blog you can probably imagine how I must be feeling at the moment. My life has not come to a halt, as I didn't personally know the man, but I have shed a few tears and am deeply saddened to know that I will never again feel the excitement of standing a few feet or rows away, seeing him work his magic on a stage. I will never await, with anticipation, the release of new purple music. I will never again be inspired by a Prince song, just written. I am thankful for the vast catalog he left behind and what might be to come if the vaults are opened and its contents released.

Farewell, Prince.

May U Live 2 See the Dawn (Farewell, Prince)
acrylic and ink on canvas, 16" x 20", original and prints available.
Limited edition prints available.

No comments: