Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year, New Spaces

If you follow this blog you might have noticed that there were no new postings for about a month during the holiday season. I assure you that I wasn't off someplace taking it easy or just caught up in holiday madness. I was packing and painting and cleaning and...yes, you guessed it, we've moved again! This is our third (and final, at least for a long, long time!) move in just under four years.

If you keep in touch with me via facebook or other forums, this will be old news to you, so just humor me. LOL.

We are exhausted (and still unpacking ) but thrilled with our new home! When I finally get my new studio set up I will post photos. It's not large, but gets an amazing amount of natural light.

This is our new home:


Here's a bit of what we've accomplished in the month we've been here:

Before:


After:






Before:


After:


Before:


After:


No comments: