Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Left My Liver in Mexico

I'm baaaack!
Tony Bennett may have left his heart in San Francisco, but we all left our livers in the Maya Riviera. We arrived home on Sunday morning from a wonderful family (Ron, my aunt and I) vacation to the Maya Riviera (just 20 minutes outside Cancun). We stayed at the wonderful all-inclusive Secrets Silversands Riviera. We loved it there and would return in a heartbeat.


Cocktails NON-STOP!!!



The room and resort grounds were beautiful.












The beach out front was lovely.






The restaurants and nightly shows were great.










I even won a Bocce Ball tournament and got pulled up on stage.



Hair courtesy of Mother Nature and Jose Cuervo:

Did I mention how much we drank???

I am now tanned, relaxed and most importantly recharged with colorful inspiration.
I am ready and eager to get back into the studio!

No comments: