Friday, June 27, 2008

Sueñitos

After I post this entry I will be heading back into the studio to finish up work on my upcoming show, "Sueñitos". I'm hanging the show this coming Tuesday, so the remainder of today, tomorrow morning and Monday will be spent putting final touches on paintings and tying up loose ends like making sure all the pieces are wired, varnished and making labels. You know, the not-so-creative part of painting.

The Artist Reception is going to be an afternoon one on Sunday July 13th. I've only ever had evening receptions, but I'm looking forward to a daytime one, especially at a coffee house. It should be informal and laid back and a nice change of pace, as far as Artist Receptions go.

If you're reading this and are in the general DC/NOVA area, come on by!

A great weekend to all!

No comments: