Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Get FREE GASCOT ART!

LAST CHANCE! Offer ends today.

I AM SENDING FREE ART TO MY SUPPORTERS!

*If you cannot attend you may still purchase a ticket in support of my work. You will receive a linocut print valued at $20 as a token of my appreciation!

Purchase tickets HERE. Be sure to choose my name from the drop down menu as the artist you are supporting.



RAW: Natural Born Artists

presents

Menagerie

A multi-faceted artistic showcase featuring musical performances, a fashion show, art gallery, performance and more!

WHEN: Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 8:00PM-12:00AM
*After-Party with our DJ - dJESSa - 12AM - 2AM
DOORS OPEN: 8PM / 2ND & 3RD FLOOR ART Gallery OPENS @ 9PM

WHERE: Cafe Asia DC | 1720 I Street NW | Washington, DC
DETAILS: 21+ event. Cocktail attire. Tickets are $10 via presale. $15 at the door.


No comments: