Monday, November 8, 2010

Naughty Bits

Because there's just not enough of me blabbing or posting images throughout the web, I've created yet another blog (quit your groans).

The new blog is called Naughty Bits and I hope many of you will join me there as well.

Naughty Bits Welcome Post:

Dear Readers,

Welcome to "Naughty Bits".
I created this blog to share my new series of Erotic Pop paintings. I have chosen to do so through a separate blog rather than post them on The Gascot Method to give supporters of my Latin Pop work the choice of keeping up with these works or not as I realize that erotic art is not everyone's cup of tea. For those who want to follow both blogs, but might read The Gascot Method from work, you will have the choice to view this series from home rather than have any NSFW imagery interrupt your lunchtime blog-reading. LOL.

Either way, I hope many will follow and enjoy (comments are always welcome). I plan to have a lot of fun with this body of work!

John G.

No comments: