Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I wish every email was like this one.

John,
My husband and I fell in love with your, Pueblo Dormido at the Art Bar in Key West last Christmas. On a recent trip back to KW without my husband, he surprised me with it as a Valentine's gift, while I was attending a movie at the Art Bar. Long story short, we love your work! I'm Hawaiian and appreciate your ethnic perspective and the island hints in your art.

This isn't the time for us to be buying art due to the economy, but finding art that speaks to you is rare, so what the hell. In checking out your fab website, we both we're drawn to De Un Lugar Tan Lejos, is this still available?



Pueblo Dormido
Acrylic on canvas/24x30"


De Un Lugar Tan Lejos
Acrylic on canvas/20x20"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! They have beautiful taste.